Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, patients should either not be accompanied by a visitor, or limit visitors to just one asymptomatic person. If you are symptomatic, please contact us to reschedule your appointment.
MOGA Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
The physicians and staff of MOGA would like to provide our patients with information regarding concerns about the coronavirus (COVID-19).
We are closely monitoring the status of the coronavirus outbreak, as well as following the guidelines and protocols issued by The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in our practice.
To help control the spread of COVID-19 and to provide a safe environment for our patients and staff, please follow the temporary changes outlined below:
- If you have a routine scheduled appointment and have symptoms of any upper respiratory infection (sore throat, fever, cough, or any difficulty breathing) OR have been in contact with someone suspected of having COVID-19, please contact us to re-schedule your appointment and stay home.
- We are also asking our patients to not bring visitors or children with upper respiratory symptoms to the appointment with you.
- If you are not exhibiting symptoms, please do not bring a visitor or limit your support person to one asymptomatic person.
- If you are scheduled for a gender reveal or 4D ultrasound, please limit yourself to two asymptomatic visitors. We are happy for you to FaceTime or phone record your scan. (In addition to the images we will provide for you.)
- If you are over 65 or immunocompromised, you may want to reschedule any routine appointment for a future date.
- Medications will be refilled until you can see a provider.
- There is no evidence that the virus affects pregnant women differently. The CDC has developed the following information regarding Coronavirus and pregnancy:
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and Pregnancy
- Find more information at the CDC's website found or contact the Tennessee Department of Health coronavirus information line at 877-857-2945.
Thank you for helping keep our patients, providers, staff and community healthy!