Last Updated: 10/12/2021
COVID-19 & Your MOGA Appointment - Office Update
- Face Coverings are Required to enter the office and Must be worn the entire time you are in the office
- If you have symptoms of or have been exposed to COVID-19, please call 843-1500 & reschedule your appointment.
- If you live in the same household with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 & is quarantined, please call 843-1500 & reschedule your appointment.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, and have a scheduled, upcoming appointment at MOGA, call 843-1500 & speak to a nurse prior to your appointment.
- GYN Patients will NOT be allowed to be accompanied by a visitor/support person at their appointment.
- Exception: Underage patients (under 18), patients needing a translator, or disabled patients.
- OB Patients: ONE support person may accompany the patient & be present during appointment/ultrasound.